- FDA-approved prescription injections formulated to temporarily reduce moderate to severe lines by blocking nerve impulses. This reduces the movement of the targeted and treated muscles. With less movement, the skin surface gradually smoothes out, allowing the moderate to severe lines to soften or even fade away entirely. Includes Botox and Dysport.
- Treatment areas: forehead/ brow, between eyebrows (“elevens”), and around eyes (“crow’s feet”/ “laugh lines”)
- Results typically last 3-4 months.
Dermal Fillers for Face
- Dermal filler consisting of hyaluronic acid (already found within your body) used to fill creases and restore lost volume in order to reshape and restore the youthful curves of the face. Includes Juvederm Ultra XC Plus, Restylane-L, Restylane Refyne, and Restylane Defyne.
- Treatment areas: facial folds and wrinkles, specifically around the mouth (“marionette lines”), temples, around the lips, and lip enhancement.
- Results typically last 6-9 months.
Fillers for Cheek Augmentation
- Dermal filler consisting of hyaluronic acid (already found within your body) used to fill creases and restore lost volume in order to reshape and restore the youthful curves of the mid-face. These fillers are state of the art for cheek augmentation and it may be used instead of cheek implants. Includes Juvederm Voluma and Restylane Lyft.
- Treatment area: cheeks
- Results typically last 18-24 months.
- Dermal filler consisting of hyaluronic acid (already found within your body) that is best suited for fine lines around on within the lips. Includes Restylane Silk
- Treatment areas: around the lips and lip-enhancement.
- Results typically last 6 months.
BTL Vanquish ME® Fat-Melting and Body Contouring
- Pain-free radio frequency energy is applied to area to heat and kill fat cells.
- Treatment areas: front torso, back/flanks (“love handles”), or legs
- 4-6 sessions recommended for optimal results. Sessions should be once a week.
- Contributes to the elimination of the main factors causing cellulite formation and lead to a considerable improvement in the skin appearance. Mechanical vibrations enhance microcirculation and oxygen supply in affected area resulting in increased blood supply and removal of excess interstitial fluid (the cause of cellulite).
- Treatment areas: front torso, back torso, legs, butt
- 2 sessions a week for 6-8 weeks is recommended for optimal results.
EndyMed 3DEEP® Skin Tightening
- Radio frequency waves harmlessly stimulate the body's natural collagen, promoting additional growth.
- Smoothes fine lines, wrinkles and mild texture issues.
- Treatment areas: eyes, forehead, midface, jawline, neck, upper/ lower stomach.
- 6 sessions recommended for optimal results. First four sessions should be once a week, final 2 should be every two weeks.
EndyMed Intensif® Microneedling
- Microneedling allows radio-frequency waves to penetrate deep into layers of collagen
- Treatment types: moderate to severe texture issues (stretch marks, acne scarring), basic skin rejuvenation.
- 3-6 sessions recommended for optimal results, depending on treatment type. Sessions should be once every four weeks.
ClearLift® Skin Resurfacing
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, and skin discoloration by emitting short bursts of light that bypass the skin’s outer layer and reach underneath the skin’s surface.
- Treatment areas: face, neck, and decolletage (area of chest not covered by a shirt).
- 4-6 sessions recommended for optimal results. Sessions should be once every six weeks.
- A “wet microdermabrasion” procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime. The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive, and non-irritating.
- Typically performed once a month for best results. Can be performed as frequently as once a week.
- Pricing (per treatment):
- Signature Hydrafacial: Treatment is 30 minutes- deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
- Clarifying Hydrafacial: Treatment is 45 minutes- Includes Signature Hydrafacial, plus extended extractions and LED Light Therapy
- Radiance Hydrafacial: Treatment is for 45 minutes- Includes Signature Hydrafacial, plus Britenol to minimize the appearance of dark spots and give the skin additional glow.
- Age-Refinement Hydrafacial: Treatment is 45 minutes- Includes Signature Hydrafacial plus DermaBuilder (“Botox in a Bottle”) to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Restorative Hydrafacial: Treatment is 45 minutes- Includes Signature Hydrafacial plus CTGF (contains growth factor technology) to improve the appearance of skin tone, texture, and elasticity.
- BrightAlive Hydrafacial: Treatment is 45 minutes- includes Signature Hydrafacial plus the BrightAlive booster which improves brightens skin, and helps produce healthy, even-toned cells and collagen (the benefits of CTGF and Britenol in one booster!)
IPL Tattoo Removal
- Pulsed Light is directed onto and remove the top layer of skin where the tattoo sits. The layer then heals itself, reducing the appearance of the tattoo.
- Amount of sessions dependent on size of/ colors used (darker colors and black generally take more sessions).
- 4-10 sessions recommended for optimal results. Sessions should be once every 6 weeks.
IPL for Visible Vein Reduction
- Concentrated pulses of light heats and damages blood vessel walls, shrinking the targeted veins and making them disappear.
- Treatment types/areas: varicose and spider veins on the face and legs.
- 3 sessions recommended for optimal results. Sessions should be once every 6 weeks.
IPL for Vascular/Pigmented Lesions, Hyperpigmentation, Acne
- Pulses of light are absorbed by lesions or pigmented areas damaging them. The body’s natural process then removes the injured tissue, giving way to clearer, more even-toned skin.
- Treatment types: vascular lesions (hemangiomas, “port wine stains”), pigmented lesions (age and sun spots), and pigmentation issues (rosacea, uneven skin tone, skin discoloration)
- 3-5 sessions (depending on treatment type) recommended for optimal results. Sessions should be once every 6 weeks.
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Laser Hair Removal
- Treatment for hair removal sends a wavelength into the skin. The heat targets the pigment of hair follicles, eliminating the bulb.
- Target areas:
- Small Area- upper lip, chin, toes, fingers, hands, feet, cheeks, sideburns, ab trail
- Medium Area- bikni, underarms, nape of neck, ½ neck (to 3” from jawline)
- Large Area face, forearms, upper arms, lower legs, upper legs, upper back, lower back, chest, shoulders, front of neck, abdomen
- 4-6 sessions are recommended for optimal results. Sessions should be once every 6-8 weeks.